- d/b/a “doing business as”
- No Contest Clauses
- IRAs Are Different
- Things To Consider Once the Divorce Is Final
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts Designed to Protect Loved Ones
- Divorce Is a Time To Review Your Estate Plan
- Chart: Ways to Organize Your Business
- How to Avoid Probate
- What Does an Executor Do?
- Filing a Tax Return When You Live Outside the United States
- Prenuptial Agreements – What the Law Allows
- U.S. Immigration: Top Ten Tips for Avoiding Trouble
- Out-Of-State Trustees
- Multi-State Trusts
- Should You Include In Your Power Of Attorney The Power To Amend Your Trust?
- Moving To California Or Out Of California
- Alliance Francaise de Santa Rosa
- Association of Moroccan Professionals in America
- British American Business Council
- French American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco
- German American Business Association
- Irish Network Bay Area
- Redwood Empire Estate Planning Council
- State Bar of California
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners
Legal research and contacts
- Findlaw – I sometimes use this site to retrieve cases. You can find legal cases and precedents on most issues and in most jurisdictions on this site.
- Nolo Press – They provide good information on many legal topics for do-it-yourselfers.
- Sonoma County Law Library — Legal research. Click on the button for “Research Links,” which gives you access to cases, courts, state agencies and more. I regularly go to this site to look up code sections and to get to the Secretary of State’s website.
- Sonoma County Bar Association — Referral service Click on the link for “Public Resources,” and you can review information from the referral service run by the Sonoma County Bar Association.