The help you need when you need it most!
You have found a rather unusual California law firm that can solve your family, business and international legal needs – all under one roof.
When you call my office you won’t be shuffled around by my staff. You will deal with me, Michael Larsen. Whether wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, real estate or any business-related legal issues, I am totally committed to your peace of mind.
These are matters that are often postponed by families in the prime of their years because facing the possibility of an early demise is uncomfortable. If that describes you, consider what can happen should you die intestate (without a will or trust):
- The State determines who gets what
- Or the State determines who in your family will handle the estate distribution
- The court determines who will take care of your minor children
- Or a family member can petition the court for custody of your minor children
- S Corporations
- LLC’s (limited liability corporations)
- LLP’s (limited liability partnerships)
- Limited Partnerships
- Negotiation of Contracts
- Debt Collection Procedures
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Issues surrounding the sale of a business
- Employee Procedures
- Employee Handbooks
- Legal Procedures regarding termination of employees
- Estate Planning
- Dealing with property as a business owner
- Sales contracts, escrow instructions, installment contracts, required disclosures
- Title insurance and liens and ways to take title
- Acquire property through a legal entity
- Working with real estate & mortgage brokers, lenders & appraisers
- Selling property through a trust or probate
- International real estate issues
“Michael drafted an estate plan for our family at a cost effective price. He was efficient and knowledgeable. He clearly and simply explained the legal terms, options and requirements to us. We highly recommend Michael for your estate planning needs.”
“We recently hired Michael Larsen, Attorney at Law, to assist us with our estate planning since we were unfamiliar with the process of establishing a trust and will. Some of the legal terminology and principles were not readily comprehensible, and some items were not germane to our situation. Professional, patient, and perspicuous throughout the entire process, Michael explained phrasings, concepts, and the ramifications of our choices. He succinctly answered our numerous questions throughout. In the end we were extremely pleased and recommend Mr. Larsen without reservation.”
“Michael helped me with my relative’s estate and trust in the San Francisco Bay Area. I don’t live in California, but Michael was able to answer all my questions and represent me effectively.”
“Michael Larsen has been the Executive Director of the Association of Winery Suppliers since June 2004 and has provided leadership and guidance through delicate matters. Michael was chosen for this position because of his knowledge of the wine region, and the legal issues facing our association; and he is recognized as a leading lawyer in the region. It was under my “watch” that we hired Michael, and I am assured the same decision would be made again today. Michael’s counsel has been reliable, respected by everyone, and has kept us free of problems.”
“Michael helped me purchase some real estate in San Francisco while I was in the middle of a business trip overseas. Working around my hectic schedule, he carefully and methodically reviewed the documentation and patiently answered all my questions in detail. He identified several issues in the transaction that were the most important to negotiate and I was able to close on time at satisfactory terms.”
Read More Testimonials.